- 2 blackberries, muddled
- 1.5 oz Leopold’s Summer Gin
- .5 oz Backyard Soda Pomegranate-Orange Blossom CBD Simple Syrup
- .5 oz organic coconut water
- .5 oz organic unsweetened coconut milk
- .25 oz organic lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp 1:1 honey syrup*
- Dash Fee Brother’s Orange Flower Water
- Rose hips, lavender and dehydrated orange peel powder** for garnish
Put a coupe or martini glass into the freezer.
Pour all ingredients, except garnishes, into a pint glass.
Top with ice and shake vigorously for 10 – 15 seconds.
Strain into glass and add garnishes on top.
*Honey syrup directions:
- Add equal parts (by weight) water and honey to a small pot.
- Heat and stir on medium-low until honey dissolves refrigerate until cold.
- Lasts for weeks in the refrigerator.
**Dehydrated orange peel powder directions:
- Save and refrigerate discarded orange peels until ready to dehydrate.
- Cut peels into 1 – 3-inch pieces and lay on a dehydrator rake.
- Dehydrate 8 – 10 hours at 130 – 140 degrees F (until firm and will snap when bent).
- Blend pieces into a powder and sift through a fine strainer to remove any larger pieces.
- Place in an airtight glass container and use on cocktails, in cooking, salads, smoothies, etc.
- Lasts for weeks.
Created by Giovanni Fioramonte of Adrift