Created by Shannel Quezada of Gaylord Rockies Resort
1.5oz Breckenridge Bourbon Whiskey
1 oz fresh-pressed apple juice
1 oz Lazy Bee Ranch honey
1.5 oz Backyard Soda Co Lavender CBD Lemon Soda
Crushed Ice Fresh Lavender(garnish)
For this preparation, apple must be juiced either cold or hot press, and then settled so the foam rises (to be used as garnish). Separate the foam for later use.
1. Pour the whiskey, honey, and apple juice into the shaker over ice.
2. Shake for 20 seconds.
3. In a collins glass, fill with crush ice.
4. Pour contents into a glass.
5. Top with Backyard Soda Co. CBD Lavender lemon soda.
6. Carefully spoon the foam on top of the ice.
7. Be creative and create a landscape with the leaves and flowers of the fresh lavender.
8. Sip and enjoy the fresh aroma of a lavender field, while the rich taste of local rejuvenating ingredients lifts your soul.