PART-TIME ON-PREMISE SALES
At Backyard Soda Co., we want to bring back the fun and flavor to beverages. Our all-natural small-batch CBD sodas and simple syrups make it easy to create cocktails, mocktails, and culinary creations. Our products are simple, yet sophisticated with flavors such as Lavender Lemon, Mango Jalapeno, and Ginger Lime. Backyard Sodas believes that you can have good times and good tomorrows. Real ingredients and real connections. More fun and less drama. The Backyard Soda team is small, scrappy and driven, where what you do will make a BIG difference and you can feel ownership in your role.
We are hiring an enthusiastic, Part-Time On-Premise Sales Ambassador to represent and sell Backyard Soda products to Colorado liquor stores, grocery stores, restaurants and breweries, and to be the face and voice of our brand. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness by selling and promoting our products at dispensaries and local events across the state.
Because this is part time, it is acceptable to represent our product along with other products you may already be selling to on-premise locations.
- Engage with potential customers through face-to-face interactions in within Greater Denver, following CDC requirements for safety and social distancing
- Promote and sell Backyard Soda to new demographics while meeting sales goals
- Work as a positive team player to meet individual and team sales goals
- Learn about the benefits and services of our product to effectively market to customers
- Attend training and read materials to familiarize yourself with the product and brand
- Be driven and a self-starter, as a startup you’ll need to take the reigns and run with it
- Existing relationships with local dispensaries
- BA/BS preferred; high school diploma or GED required
- Customer service, sales or marketing skills
- Previous experience with CBD or THC products is nice, but not a must
- Reliable source of transportation
- Personality! We represent fun and we want you to do so too!
The opportunity to make a difference with a small and growing company
- The chance to further your work with CBD
- Hourly base of $18 + commission structure
- Remote, part-time work
- Free Backyard Soda product
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, start up
- It is the policy of Backyard Soda not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- Candidates must have a reliable source of personal transportation.
- Candidates must be able to stand for 3-4 hours at a time and lift up to 20 pounds at a time.
- Candidates must have the ability to work rotating shifts Monday through Sunday including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should further explain why you’d be a good fit for this job.