The Lavender Mint Julep is a refreshing twist on the classic Mint Julep, perfect for sipping on a warm day. Made with bourbon, lavender lemon cocktail syrup, and fresh mint, this cocktail is a delightful blend of sweet, floral, and herbaceous flavors. It’s a sophisticated and elegant drink that’s sure to impress your guests, especially during the Kentucky Derby.
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1 oz Backyard Bev Co Lavender Lemon cocktail syrup
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh mint
- Crushed ice
- Lavender sprigs or lemon wedge for garnish
- Place the fresh mint leaves at the bottom of a julep cup or a tall glass. Gently muddle the leaves to release the oils.
- Add the bourbon and Backyard Lavender Lemon cocktial syrup to the glass and stir to combine.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and stir until the outside of the glass becomes frosty.
- Garnish with a sprig of lavender or lemon wedge and serve immediately
Can be made with Backyard Bev Co CBD Lavender Lemon Cocktail Syrup.