Step 1. Sun Tea Ice Cubes:
- Brew three bags of white tea with herbs from your garden. In this case, sage, rosemary, mint, lemongrass and basil.
- After the tea is steeped, and the sun is slowly falling into the evening, pour tea into ice molds.
- Let them freeze overnight.
Step 2. Shake the following ingredients in a cocktail shaker:
- 2 oz Hendrix Gin- Midsummer Solstice
- 1 oz Backyard Soda Lavender-Lemon CBD Simple Syrup
- 3/4 oz pamellow or grapefruit juice
- 1/2 of a pineapple Otter Pop
- 3 dashes of Angostura Bitters
Step 3. Add finishing touches:
- Shake hard to froth the pineapple.
- Strain into your favorite glass.
- Add sun tea ice cube.
- Garnish with the herbs used in the sun tea.
- Allow the cocktail to cool into a tea-like refreshment.
Created by Chelsea Mahoney of American Bonded, The Populis