- 1.5 oz Pusser’s Rum
- 8-10 mint leaves for muddling + a healthy sprig for garnish
- 1 oz Backyard Soda Mango-Jalapeño CBD Simple Syrup
- 2 oz Backyard Soda CBD Ginger-Lime Simple Syrup
- .75 oz pineapple juice
- Bittercube Bolivar Bitters
- 2 oz Stem Ciders Chile-Guava Cider
- Pineapple cubes and Amarena Cherry for garnish
Muddle rum and mint.
Add simple syrup, pineapple juice and couple dashes of bitters.
Fill with ice and stir to chill.
Strain over ice-filled tiki glass.
Top with equal parts soda and cider.
Stir and garnish with mint sprig and pineapple and cherry flag.
Created by Stephanie Airman of Blue Bonnet Restaurant.