- 1.5 oz Breckenridge Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 oz fresh-pressed apple juice
- 1 oz Lazy Bee Ranch honey
- 1.5 oz Backyard Soda Lavender-Lemon CBD Soda
- Crushed ice
- Fresh lavender for garnish
For this preparation, apple must be juiced either cold or hot press, and then settled so the foam rises (to be used as garnish). Separate the foam for later use.
Pour the whiskey, honey and apple juice into the shaker over ice and shake for 20 seconds.
Fill a Collins glass with ice and pour contents in.
Top with soda.
Carefully spoon the foam on top of the ice.
Landscape with leaves and flowers of the fresh lavender.
Created by Shannel Quezada of Gaylord Rockies Resort