About Backyard bev Co
Welcome to Backyard Bev Co, formerly known as Backyard Soda Co, where our journey began in 2018 right in the heart of Denver, Colorado. We began by serving all-natural, hand crafted sodas and snow-cones and selling our simple syrup in bottles at farmers markets and events around the city.
We quickly expanded into the Rocky Mountain region of Whole Foods and local bars, restaurants and liquor stores. When the 2018 Farm Bill passed, we decided to expand our product line by adding a line of CBD syrups, and eventually adding a CBD sparkling mixer in our most popular flavors.
At the end of 2023, we decided to stop producing CBD products and focus solely on our syrups.
When proudly source some of our ingredients from local, Colorado companies like, our two types of culinary lavender from Sprigs & Sprouts in Palisade, our vanilla beans from The Sweetest Bean and our spices from Savory Spice, both based in Denver. We get our ginger freshly juiced at The Juicing Tree in Denver and we print our labels locally with Leapin Lizards in Fort Collins, CO.
Our coffee and cocktail syrups are ready to be enjoyed wherever your backyard may be.
The Backyard promise
Part of connecting with others is also connecting with your community and the environment around you. Backyard Bev Co is committed to keeping our yard clean and we encourage you to help us do the same.
We promise to:
- Make our products in small batches
- Use whole ingredients, even when they’re more expensive
- Source local products whenever possible
- Only use pure cane sugar, no artificial substitutes
- Use minimal packaging and environmentally-friendly shipping whenever possible
How to drink Backyard beverages
We love using our all-natural cocktail syrups for craft cocktails at home, but that’s not all they are good for.
- Mix with your favorite spirit or champagne
- Drink it straight from the can!
- Use with your Soda Stream or Drinkmate
- Add to coffee, cocoa and tea
- Create vinaigrettes and brines
- Use in desserts, frostings and whipped cream